Nội dung chính
1 Spanish Numbers: Practice Counting From 1-100 – Busuu
- Author: busuu.com
- Published Date: 03/05/2022
- Review: 4.93 (811 vote)
- Summary: In this guide, you’ll learn the Spanish numbers 1 to 100. We’ll teach you how to pronounce Spanish numbers, plus give you an easy-to-use Spanish number
- Matching search results: If you’re learning Spanish, one of the best ways to learn is to set small, achievable, and specific goals – so let’s start with the Spanish numbers 1 to 10.
- Source: https://www.busuu.com/en/languages/spanish-numbers
2 Cuantos vs Cuantas: How Many in Spanish?
- Author: spanish.academy
- Published Date: 01/21/2022
- Review: 4.91 (687 vote)
- Summary: · As you can see from the chart, normally the singular forms translate to “how much” and cuantos or cuantas in Spanish mean “how many” in English
- Matching search results: As you keep up your hard work and practice, you’re starting to understand better how to use cuanto, cuanta, cuantos, and cuantas. For more study materials, keep up-to-date with our newest published blog posts at Homeschool Spanish Academy. *YOU’RE ALMOST
- Source: https://www.spanish.academy/blog/cuantos-vs-cuantas-how-many-in-spanish/
3 How much / How many in Spanish – Cuántos | Woodward Spanish
- Author: woodwardspanish.com
- Published Date: 12/03/2021
- Review: 4.91 (774 vote)
- Summary: CUÁNTO, CUÁNTOS, CUÁNTA, CUÁNTAS are used when we want to know HOW MANY or HOW MUCH of something there is. These interrogatives (question words) are used
- Matching search results: Just like other question words in Spanish, one of the vowels has an accent mark (tilde) over it, in this case the first letter A.
- Source: https://www.woodwardspanish.com/lesson/how-much-how-many-in-spanish/
4 Spanish lesson: Using cuánto + noun to ask how much/how many in Spanish (interrogative adjective)
- Author: spanish.kwiziq.com
- Published Date: 06/25/2022
- Review: 4.97 (968 vote)
- Summary: To ask “How much” or “How many” of something in Spanish we use interrogative word “cuánto”. Have a look at the following examples: ¿Cuánto café tenemos?How much
- Matching search results: ¿Cuántos amigos van a tu fiesta? How many friends are going to your party?
- Source: https://spanish.kwiziq.com/revision/grammar/using-cuanto-noun-to-ask-how-muchhow-many-interrogative-adjective