Nội dung chính
1 What Does Didi Mean in Hindi? [Comprehensive Answer] – CGAA.org
- Author: cgaa.org
- Published Date: 06/16/2022
- Review: 4.93 (660 vote)
- Summary: · Didi is a Hindi word that has many different meanings depending on the context in which it is used. It can be used as a term of endearment
- Matching search results: The word “didi” is thought to have originated in India, where it is still used in all of these different ways. It is thought to be derived from the Hindi word “deedi”, which means “aunt”. In India, the word “didi” is used both as a form of address and as
- Source: https://www.cgaa.org/articles/what-does-didi-mean-in-hindi
2 What Does Didi Mean In Hindi?
- Author: references-definitions.blurtit.com
- Published Date: 11/01/2021
- Review: 4.97 (936 vote)
- Summary: Answer (1 of 5): Didi means older sister
- Matching search results: What does the hindi phrase “tere mast mast do nain” mean?
- Source: https://references-definitions.blurtit.com/1565691/what-does-didi-mean-in-hindi
3 What is the meaning of “I know didi means older sister/cousin… what do you call a younger sister/cousin? “? – Question about Punjabi
- Author: hinative.com
- Published Date: 06/07/2022
- Review: 4.89 (604 vote)
- Summary: Definition of I know didi means older sister/cousin… what do you call a younger sister/cousin? Didi is actually a Hindi word,
- Matching search results: Can ask simple questions and can understand simple answers.
- Source: https://hinative.com/questions/13577945