Nội dung chính
1 The Many Meanings Of El Camino
- Author: ilovelanguages.com
- Published Date: 07/14/2022
- Review: 4.86 (689 vote)
- Summary: El Camino is a popular Spanish word that has many different meanings in English. It can be translated to mean “the way,” “the path,” “the journey,” or “the
- Matching search results: El Camino, which means “the way” in English, is the film’s English translation of the Spanish word el Camino. The El Camino Real was California’s first highway and linked 21 Franciscan missions along a route that stretched over 600 miles from San
- Source: https://www.ilovelanguages.com/what-does-el-camino-mean-in-english/
2 Breaking Bad El Camino: What does El Camino mean in English?
- Author: express.co.uk
- Published Date: 09/20/2022
- Review: 4.94 (932 vote)
- Summary: · El Camino is a Spanish phrase and translates to “the way” in English. Many may know this word in relation to the Camino de Santiago, or The Way
- Matching search results: Therefore, the film is likely named after his car, but the fact that the movie follows Jesse Pinkman as he tries to find “his way” after the shocking events may have made it an intentional thing.
- Source: https://www.express.co.uk/entertainment/films/1188613/Breaking-Bad-El-Camino-definition-what-does-El-Camino-mean-in-English
3 What does El Camino mean in English? Here’s the translation
- Author: thesun.co.uk
- Published Date: 09/08/2022
- Review: 5 (886 vote)
- Summary: · When translated from Spanish, ‘El Camino’ means ‘the way’. However, the phrase also lends itself to a vintage Chevrolet make. Jesse is seen
- Matching search results: The Breaking Bad series, which ran from 2008-13, focused on teacher Walter White (Bryan Cranston) who turns to drug crime after a lung cancer diagnosis.
- Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/10098002/el-camino-meaning-english-translation-breaking-bad/