Nội dung chính
- 1 1 Avoiding Collisions
- 2 2 Avoiding Ship Collisions | Maryland Sea Grant
- 3 3 What Should You Do to Avoid Colliding with Another Boat?
- 4 4 10 Tips on How to Avoid Boat Collisions
- 5 5 What Should You Do To Avoid Colliding With Another Boat? (Safety Tips) – Project Boating
- 6 6 What Should You Do to Avoid Colliding with Another Boat?
1 Avoiding Collisions
- Author: boat-ed.com
- Published Date: 12/16/2021
- Review: 4.99 (605 vote)
- Summary: Avoiding Collisions
- Matching search results: A collision occurs when your boat or PWC collides with another boat or with a fixed or floating object such as a rock, log, bridge, or dock. Collisions can cause very serious damage, injury, or even death. The Vessel Operation Restriction Regulations
- Source: https://www.boat-ed.com/canada/studyGuide/Avoiding-Collisions/10119902_114114/
2 Avoiding Ship Collisions | Maryland Sea Grant
- Author: mdsg.umd.edu
- Published Date: 12/09/2021
- Review: 4.81 (788 vote)
- Summary: What Can You Do? · Keep a constant lookout, astern as well as forward, and be aware of your relation to all boats, buoys, or other features. · Stay out of the way
- Matching search results: These large cargo ships are difficult to maneuver, especially in the Bay’s narrow channels, and so they pose safety risks to recreational boaters in smaller vessels.
- Source: https://www.mdsg.umd.edu/avoiding-ship-collisions
3 What Should You Do to Avoid Colliding with Another Boat?
- Author: ridetheducksofseattle.com
- Published Date: 02/15/2022
- Review: 4.96 (856 vote)
- Summary: · 1. Maintain a Watch · 2. Learn and Understand Marine Navigation Rules · 3. Avoid Boating in Shipping Lanes · 4. Watch Your Speed · 5. Improve Your
- Matching search results: If you have to tow a wakeboarder, it would be best to do it away from secluded anchorages and navigation channels. If you engage in water towing activities in these areas, you increase your risk of colliding with other boats.
- Source: https://www.ridetheducksofseattle.com/what-should-you-do-to-avoid-colliding-with-another-boat/
4 10 Tips on How to Avoid Boat Collisions
- Author: discoverboating.com
- Published Date: 04/14/2022
- Review: 4.94 (638 vote)
- Summary: What Should You Do to Avoid Colliding with Another Boat? · Always maintain a watch. · Understand marine navigation rules. · Stay clear of shipping lanes
- Matching search results: Avoiding boat collisions is up to everyone so never assume someone else will take evasive measures even if you have the right of way. Avoid boating accidents—boat smart.
- Source: https://www.discoverboating.com/resources/boat-collisions
5 What Should You Do To Avoid Colliding With Another Boat? (Safety Tips) – Project Boating
- Author: projectboating.com
- Published Date: 10/29/2021
- Review: 4.99 (736 vote)
- Summary: · The easiest way to avoid a boat collision is to stay alert. This allows the driver of the boat to be aware of their surroundings which lets them
- Matching search results: There are rules of navigation that should be followed by every individual who is operating and driving a boat. The rules of navigation have been put in place in order to allow individuals on the water to remain safe. An easy way for these individuals in
- Source: https://projectboating.com/what-should-you-do-to-avoid-colliding-with-another-boat-safety-tips/
6 What Should You Do to Avoid Colliding with Another Boat?
- Author: petersenmarine.com
- Published Date: 11/08/2021
- Review: 4.93 (922 vote)
- Summary: · When you collide at sea, it’s usually best just to stay put; try not to make any sudden movements as doing so could cause your boat to capsize
- Matching search results: Colliding with another boat is one of the most common boating accidents. Collisions can be caused by a variety of reasons, some intentional and others unintentional. It’s important to understand the risks involved if you plan on going out onto any body
- Source: https://petersenmarine.com/what-should-you-do-to-avoid-colliding-with-another-boat/