Nội dung chính
- 1 1 7 Ways to Answer “What Should I Do With My Life?”
- 2 2 COVID-19 and Your Health
- 3 3 What to do if you have coronavirus (COVID-19) or symptoms of COVID-19
- 4 4 What Should You Do If You Are Being Cyberbullied?
- 5 5 7 Strange Questions That Help You Find Your Life Purpose
- 6 6 What should I do DURING an earthquake?
1 7 Ways to Answer “What Should I Do With My Life?”
- Author: themuse.com
- Published Date: 02/27/2022
- Review: 4.94 (997 vote)
- Summary: · 1. Talk to People · 2. Get Started · 3. Gather Inspiration From Others · 4. Prepare for a Long Journey · 5. Leave Your Comfort Zone · 6. Be Okay With
- Matching search results: Feel better about not knowing what you want to do with your life? A little? Just remember that you don’t have to have it all figured out. And that even when you do, you might change course a few times. So don’t worry about having all the
- Source: https://www.themuse.com/advice/7-ways-to-find-the-answer-to-what-should-i-do-with-my-life
2 COVID-19 and Your Health
- Author: cdc.gov
- Published Date: 12/14/2021
- Review: 4.92 (947 vote)
- Summary: Learn what to do if you are exposed to COVID-19, including how to isolae and when you can be around others
- Matching search results: 1Masks are not recommended for children under ages 2 years and younger, or for people with some disabilities. Other prevention actions (such as improving ventilation) should be used to avoid transmission during these 10 days.
- Source: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/your-health/if-you-were-exposed.html
- Author: nhs.uk
- Published Date: 02/06/2022
- Review: 4.86 (683 vote)
- Summary: This starts from the day after you did the test. If a child or young person aged 18 or under tests positive for COVID-19, they should try to stay at home
- Matching search results: If you need to leave your home in the 5 days after your positive test result or while you’re feeling unwell, you can take steps to avoid spreading COVID-19.
- Source: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/self-isolation-and-treatment/when-to-self-isolate-and-what-to-do/
4 What Should You Do If You Are Being Cyberbullied?
- Author: healthhub.sg
- Published Date: 08/25/2022
- Review: 4.97 (966 vote)
- Summary: What Should You Do If You Are Being Cyberbullied? Have you ever been harassed, threatened, or verbally abused online? In this digital age where we
- Matching search results: It’s a natural response to want to defend yourself and set things straight, but in this particular case, it’s best to disregard their hurtful comments and be unresponsive to them so that they will be bored and move on.
- Source: https://www.healthhub.sg/live-healthy/213/dealing_with_cyber-bullies
5 7 Strange Questions That Help You Find Your Life Purpose
- Author: markmanson.net
- Published Date: 04/02/2022
- Review: 4.93 (810 vote)
- Summary: No idea what you should do with your life? Ask yourself these odd yet thought-provoking questions to find out. 18 minute readProductivity
- Matching search results: Part of the problem is the concept of “life purpose” itself. The idea that we were each born for some higher purpose and it’s now our cosmic mission to find it. This is the same kind of shitty logic used to justify things like spirit crystals or
- Source: https://markmanson.net/life-purpose
6 What should I do DURING an earthquake?
- Author: usgs.gov
- Published Date: 09/09/2022
- Review: 4.83 (656 vote)
- Summary: What should I do DURING an earthquake? · If you are INDOORS — STAY THERE! · If you are OUTSIDE — get into the OPEN, away from buildings, power lines, chimneys,
- Matching search results: Learn More:
- Source: https://www.usgs.gov/faqs/what-should-i-do-during-earthquake