Skip to content
1 what is the different between “How old she is”and “how old is she”
- Author: hinative.com
- Published Date: 02/16/2022
- Review: 4.9 (942 vote)
- Summary: “How old she is” is making a statement and “how old is she” is asking a question. That’s how old she is. How old is she?
- Matching search results: Sign up for premium, and you can play other user’s audio/video answers.
- Source: https://hinative.com/questions/12717355
2 What Age Is She/What Age Is Her?
- Author: englishforums.com
- Published Date: 06/20/2022
- Review: 4.98 (738 vote)
- Summary: What Age Is She/What Age Is Her? ForumsGrammar & Sentence Structure. 2; 2,785
- Matching search results: Personal pronouns following the verb “to be” should be in the nominative case (I, he, she, we, they).
- Source: https://www.englishforums.com/English/WhatAgeIsSheWhatAgeIsHer/mjlq/post.htm