Nội dung chính
1 What Is No Contact Delivery?
- Author: blog.routific.com
- Published Date: 01/04/2022
- Review: 4.97 (839 vote)
- Summary: · In simplest terms, no contact delivery (also referred to as contactless delivery) means delivering your product or goods to your customer,
- Matching search results: The pandemic unlocked what is possible through technology, and consumer behavior has shifted. More and more people are getting comfortable ordering online and are expecting home delivery. According to Statista , the online food delivery segment in the
2 What Is No Contact Delivery? Here’s What Restaurant Owners Need to Know
- Author: trufflesystems.io
- Published Date: 12/02/2021
- Review: 4.82 (793 vote)
- Summary: As we just mentioned, “no-contact delivery,” sometimes called “contactless delivery,” is the practice of delivering meals directly to customers with no need for
- Matching search results: But one spot of relief amidst the changing industry has been the revelation that it’s pretty difficult for people to contract the virus that causes COVID-19 from food or even food packaging .
3 How to implement no contact delivery in your restaurant | UEAT
- Author: ueat.io
- Published Date: 06/01/2022
- Review: 4.8 (853 vote)
- Summary: · No contact delivery consists of avoiding physical or direct contact between the delivery person and the final customer. This can be done in a
- Matching search results: Don’t have room for a drive-thru? No worries! Curbside pickup is a safe way for your customers to pre-order and pick up their food without leaving their car. They simply have to pop up their trunk and an employee safely puts the order in the car.
- Author: delish.com
- Published Date: 03/28/2022
- Review: 4.96 (602 vote)
- Summary: · Contactless delivery generally means that those ordering food or other supplies can get them delivered without coming face-to-face with
- Matching search results: As food companies navigate a changing delivery landscape due to the coronavirus outbreak, they’ve been responding with tweaks to make customers feel safer. Those who are used to simply grabbing their box of pizza or bag of takeout may see some changes in
5 How to Facilitate No-Contact Delivery
- Author: touchbistro.com
- Published Date: 09/09/2022
- Review: 4.83 (926 vote)
- Summary: What does no contact delivery mean? No-contact or contactless delivery simply means that a food order is left at the customer’s doorstep, lobby, or another safe place by the delivery driver, rather than ringing the bell or knocking on the door and having the food change hands directly
- Matching search results: Drivers should then be instructed to drop off the order at the dedicated spot and notify the customer that the order is ready for collection. There should be no direct contact with the customer and drivers should be using hand sanitizer or washing their
6 What is contactless delivery and why does it matter?
- Author: smartroutes.io
- Published Date: 03/08/2022
- Review: 4.92 (710 vote)
- Summary: · As the name suggests, contactless delivery is the process of delivering goods to a customer without any physical or human interaction. This
- Matching search results: You don’t need us to tell you what a crazy few years it has been for online shopping and the knock-on effect it has had on home delivery and the last mile deliveries. One of the big changes we have seen is the rise of no-contact or contactless delivery.