Nội dung chính
1 The UK Honours Degree System for Undergraduates
- Author: ucl.ac.uk
- Published Date: 06/22/2022
- Review: 4.92 (817 vote)
- Summary: Upper Second-Class Honours (60-70%): there are two levels of second class degree. An upper second class, known as a 2:1 or two-one, is the higher of the two
- Matching search results: Please note this section is intended to provide general information on how marking in the UK higher education sector compares to marking systems in other countries. This information does not apply to admission to UCL and should not be construed within the
2 Understanding grades
- Author: imperial.ac.uk
- Published Date: 09/19/2022
- Review: 4.85 (766 vote)
- Summary: Degree classifications · First-Class Honours (First or 1st) (70% and above) · Upper Second-Class Honours (2:1, 2.i) (60-70%) · Lower Second-Class Honours (2:2, 2
- Matching search results: In your first year at university, achieving a grade of 50% or more is a good thing. You can build on your work and improve as you work towards your final grade. Scores above 70% are classed as “First”, so you should be very excited to get a grade in
3 What is a 2.1 degree, and is a 2.2 degree worth anything?
- Author: mystudy.fit
- Published Date: 05/25/2022
- Review: 4.94 (934 vote)
- Summary: · First-class honours (1st): this is the highest degree classification. Usually, the average overall score of 70%+ ; Second-class honours, upper
- Matching search results: At the end of the day, the best person to give you feedback on making your application perfect is an admissions expert associated with the school! They can do a credit transfer check, and give you the inside information about the programme.
4 What does a 2:1 ratio mean? + Example
- Author: socratic.org
- Published Date: 11/07/2021
- Review: 4.87 (773 vote)
- Summary: For example, if you split 12 as a 2:1 ratio, you get 8 and 4 (one part twice is large as the other). In general terms, you can work out the values like this
- Matching search results: For example if the numbers of boys and girls at a hockey match are in the ratio #2:1# , we know the following information:
5 Watch: Is Storaro’s 2:1 the “Perfect” Aspect Ratio? (Video Essay)
- Author: studiobinder.com
- Published Date: 06/18/2022
- Review: 4.9 (672 vote)
- Summary: · When making a movie, it can be a struggle to decide between the two most common widescreen aspect ratios: 1.85:1 and 2.35:1
- Matching search results: Schwartzman and Trevorrow decided on a widescreen aspect ratio that let them have the best of both worlds. With 2:1, the massive creatures that interact with our human characters can stay in frame while also providing some scope to the world they inhabit.
6 What does a 2 1 mean?
- Author: fluxdeconnaissances.com
- Published Date: 05/03/2022
- Review: 4.92 (731 vote)
- Summary: · What does a 2 1 mean? – Upper Second-Class Honours (60-70%): there are two levels of second class degree. An
- Matching search results: according to that website a 2:1 is the equivalent of 3.3-3.7 US GPA. They will view it as approximately 3.5 on a 4.0 GPA scale. A second upper class degree is an equivalent of a magna cum laude.