Nội dung chính
1 Jim Beam – Kentucky Straight American Whiskey | HTFW
- Author: htfw.com
- Published Date: 10/18/2021
- Review: 4.9 (757 vote)
- Summary: · Jim Beam, the man and the brand. A family legacy in American whiskey. The legacy begins with Jacob Beam who settled in Kentucky in 1775
- Matching search results: Silver Medal winner at the San Francisco World Spirits competition 2019 Another great NEW addition to the Jim Beam family that has spent time in extra charred new American oak and regular American oak for double the flavour! Juicy black cherry and m…
2 Jim Beam White Label Bourbon 1.125 Litre | Wine Christchurch
- Author: vinofino.co.nz
- Published Date: 02/15/2022
- Review: 4.93 (721 vote)
- Summary: In stock
- Matching search results: If for any reason you are not entirely happy with your order or you suspect that it may be affected by a quality issue, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will remedy the problem straight away. Contact us on (03) 3655134.
3 [Answer] What U.S. state name is featured on labels of Jim Beam whiskey?
- Author: try3steps.com
- Published Date: 06/28/2022
- Review: 4.92 (792 vote)
- Summary: · Step 1 : Introduction to the question “What U.S. state name is featured on labels of Jim Beam whiskey?” … …Jim Beam is a brand of bourbon
- Matching search results:
…Jim Beam is a brand of bourbon whiskey produced in Clermont, Kentucky. Since 1795 (interrupted by Prohibition), seven generations of the Beam family have been involved in whiskey production for the company that produces the brand, which
4 Jim Beam® Original.
- Author: global.jimbeam.com
- Published Date: 04/07/2022
- Review: 4.85 (630 vote)
- Summary: Jim Beam® White Label. This classic bourbon has stayed true to the original recipe for more than 200 years and is the world’s #1 bourbon for a reason
- Matching search results: 220 years of experience goes into every bottle. Along with corn, rye, malted barley, water, time, pride, and of course, true passion. Isn’t it good to know some things never go out of style? Take a sip and you’ll know what we mean.